Tuesday, March 8, 2011

You Know You Lookin' at a WINNER!

First of all, winner rhymes with Jimmer.  I'm not thinking that's a coincidence.  Just had to throw that out there.

Anyways, so tonight before my Division 1 Inner-tube Water Polo Tournament Game I made a super Pump-up playlist on my iTouch because I've been so excited for my water polo and volleyball (class) tournaments.  Mainly I've been listening to the same song over and over--"Winner" by Jamie Fox and Justin Timberlake.  Solid pair.  I'm too lazy to google or youtube it for you to hear, so you can do that.  But here are the chorus lyrics--simply perfect for volleyball and water polo.  And basketball. 

I feel like I can’t miss
I know they want me to fall
But ain’t nothing bigger than this
So just pass me the ball
You know you looking at a winner
I can’t miss, Can’t lose, Can’t miss
You know you looking at winner
`Cause I’m a winner
Yeah I’m a winner

After the 20th time listening to this today, that's what made me realize that winner rhymes with Jimmer, because without thinking I started lip-singing:

"I feel like I can’t miss
I know they want me to fall
But ain’t nothing bigger than this
So just pass me the ball
You know you looking at a winner
I can't miss, can't lose, can't miss.
You know you looking at a winner
cause I'm The Jimmer
Yeah I'm a winner"

Moving on, my volleyball team "We Are Number 4" is 2-0.  My water polo team lost tonight for the first time due to several unfortunate reasons, but we'll be back with every able team member and ready to rock the next game.  Yet, I am convinced that all refs are satan in zebra clothing.  Just saying.  But, as Miss. Texas says in "Miss Congeniality", "I believe what that sign says out there: We are all winners."  We'll pretend like what she says actually sounds like "winners" instead of "wieners"...you know it's true.  Doesn't matter.  I am a winner.  I am number 4, even though I haven't seen the movie.  And oh, another thing, or song: I've been listening to a hilarious song that all girls that it applies to should listen to.  Here are the lyrics...they speak for themselves:

I can do the pretty girl rock rock rock rock
Do the pretty girl rock rock rock
Now what's your name?

My name is Kari, I'm so very
Fly oh my it's a little bit scary
Boys wanna marry looking at my derri-
erre, you can stare but if you touch it I'ma bury

Pretty as a picture
Sweeter than a swisher
Mad cause I'm cuter than the girl that's wicha
I don't gotta talk about it baby you can see it
But if you want I'll be happy to repeat it

My name is Keri, I'm so very
Fly oh my it's a little bit scary
Boys wanna marry looking at my derri-
erre, you can stare but if you touch it I'ma bury

Pretty as a picture
Sweeter than a swisher
Mad cause I'm cuter than the girl that's wicha
I can talk about it cause I know that I'm pretty
And if you know it too then ladies sing it with me

All eyes on me when I walk in,
No question that this girl's a 10
Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
My walk, my talk the way I dress
It's not my fault so please don't trip
Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful

Aye, now do the pretty girl rock rock rock
Do the pretty girl rock rock rock
Do the pretty girl rock rock
All my ladies do the pretty girl rock rock rock
Do the pretty girl rock rock rock
Do the pretty girl rock rock rock
Do the pretty girl rock



Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful...and a winner.  And slightly lame for listening to these songs.  Just don't hate.  But if you must hate, hate refs.

No comments:

Post a Comment