Monday, April 4, 2011

May the odds be EVER in your favor...

Well, if you haven't read The Hunger Games, you wouldn't understand the title...a quote from the books, but I'm just so excited, because THE CAST HAS BEEN PICKED AT LAST!!!  Well,  not the whole cast, but the 3 main characters.  They weren't exactly what I was expecting or hoping for, but I trust that they made the right decisions.  Josh Hutcherson will play my beloved Peeta, and although I originally wanted Liam Hemsworth to be Peeta, he will play Gale, with ME as KATNISS!!!


Alright, so maybe Jennifer Lawrence is playing Katniss, but a girl can dream, right?


At least they wouldn't have to dye my hair like all 3 of these people...


So there you have it!  Haha, I suck at Photoshop...I couldn't figure out how to change hair colors and whatnot, but at least I figured out how to get my face there.

Here is another Photoshopped picture, poorly done, I know, but for those skeptics who can't picture the boys with the hair color they should have.  I think the movies will turn out splendidly!


Let the Hunger Games begin!!!


P.S.  I understand that you all probably think I'm a freak and obsessed with the Hunger Games.  While that may be slightly true, I only did this because I didn't want to do my homework, and I will procrastinate in any way possible...

No comments:

Post a Comment