Friday, July 10, 2009

Lip Venom

Some people may not have heard of lip venom, but it is a special kind of lip gloss that girls spend too much money on to make their lips look fuller and more luscious. I have discovered a new, cheap way to get the perfect poofy kissing lips or pouty face, although I have never wanted to have them myself. This new lip-swelling product is called the Sun. This morning I had the pleasure to waking up with a swollen lower lip. At first I thought it was all in my head, but my lip still felt oddly large although it looked mostly normal. I was worried about it, and my mom and grandma told me I must've just gotten a sunburn on my lips, like I do almost everyday lifeguarding. Weird things happen once in a while I guess, including getting a swollen lip. I just hope it goes back to normal soon!

This week my Grandma, Grandpa, aunt, uncle, and cute cousin, Josh, came to visit. I had to work most of the time that they were here, but we did get to go to a Tiger's game on wednesday night. It was the first time I've ever seen them win live! Last night was my aunt Angel's birthday, so grandma made the best pineapple upsidedown cake I have ever tasted!

Anyways, this is my first entry as a new blogger. I'm sure I have much to learn, and much to improve in regards to how my blog looks and what I say. But I am excited to join my siblings and some friends in the world of blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment