Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Long Time No See

Well, I haven't blogged in forever and I just figured that the only way I would actually start blogging again is if I just wrote a little bit just to get started again.

I am almost half way through my 6th semester at BYU!  It's been rough (which I probably won't talk about), but it has also been fun, but I can't wait for Spring and Summer.  I need a vacation!  I've been so stressed I keep forgetting things and stuff...and it doesn't help that Valentine's Gay Day is approaching!  I am excited to go to St. George with Leah for President's Day weekend (and I wish Caroline could've come too...)

So I guess for now I'll just highlight either my favorite or the most exciting events of 2009 and 2010 (in no particular order-for now):
  1. Kevin and Kim got married (August 2009)
  2. Jace Edward Barberis was born (October 2009)
  3. Saw New Moon opening day with Becca, Leah, and Katie Rae!
  4. Thanksgiving in St. George with Kevin and Kim
  5.  I saw The Blind Side 
  6. BYU beat UoU!
  7. I went home for Christmas for the first time since my senior year of high school and Jace and Brent and Lacey were there with us!
  8. Went to Tucanos for the first time with Kevin and Kim (and ate a ton of grilled pineapple I might add)
  9. Saw Avatar at the imax in 3D with Kevin and Kim  
  10. (Somebody call 9-1-1)  Fire burning in my apartment (o-oh-o-oh!)
  11. Ate dinner multiple times at Kevin and Kim's apartment and we played games and watched movies (as well as a few at Brent and Lacey's!)  :)
  12. Painted / made dinner and cake / watched Swan Princess with Leah and Becca! (as well as hanging out a few other times) :)
  13. Saw Sherlock Holmes
  14. Saw When in Rome
  15. Saw Dear John (and balled my eyes out)
  16. Roommates (aka Stefi and Caroline) got me hooked on Gilmore Girls
 Well, that's about all I can think of right now...I certainly hope that 2010 has a lot more fun in store for me!!!  Till next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment