Thursday, February 18, 2010

Reality

So, although I had fun this weekend, it was very stressful and occasionally horrible.  I have come to realize that reality is sometimes far below my high expectations, and that I need to stop getting upset over it and plan for the unexpected, which I never do, despite my favorite song/saying "Come What May".  So here is what really went down this weekend, both planned and unplanned, good and bad.

Friday:
1. Went grocery shopping
2. Made no-bake cookies
3. Ordered Papa John's and crazy bread from Little Caesars
4. Watched Olympics
5. Watched Gilmore Girls

Saturday:
1. Me-took test
    Caroline-taught ballet lessons
    Stefi-slept in
2. Saw "Valentine's Day"
3. Went to Cafe Rio
4. Watched Gilmore Girls

Sunday:
1. Made dinner and ice cream sandwiches
2. Watched Olympics
3. Watched Gilmore Girls

Monday:
1. I'd rather not discuss Monday...
2. Got free dinner at Rubios!

So, as you can see plans change, but life goes on and once you get past the disappointments, it's not so bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment