On March 2nd, Caroline, Stefi and I made a contract that we would not eat sweets until a certain date. My contract was till March 14th, Stefi's was till March 17th, and Caroline decided to be insane and shoot for April 3rd. If this contract was broken, we would have to do each others cleaning checks, which none of us would ever want to do since Foxwood cleaning checks are insane.
So, we all stuck to our deal, ignoring the candy sitting on the counter day by day, taunting us and tempting us to draw near and eat a piece. We would not give in!
Then Thursday came. It was a normal day of me eating, and eating more to suppress my need for chocolate or candy.
Sometimes, if life throws you lemons you have to give in and eat chocolate and sweets!
Surprisingly enough, Stefi had gotten so sick of not being able to eat sweets as I had and together we ate a hersheys bar. We ran down the stairs triumphantly, and grabbed the jar of candy (hidden in the pantry to help us not think about it all the time) and ate our cadbury eggs, reeses, and m&ms. I felt instantly satisfied, and I felt pure joy, like something was missing and was restored again. Call me crazy, but I love love love my chocolate and treats. We then proceeded to go to sonic and she got a massive diet coke for the first time in quite some time, and I got a hot fudge sundae! I wouldn't have it any other day...it was a sweet night, so take that lemons!
And Stefi and I don't even have to do Caroline's cleaning checks!
No comments:
Post a Comment