Thursday, March 18, 2010

21 at Last!

So yesterday was the big day!  I finally turned the big 2-1!  I can't believe I'm that old!  It's crazy...I can't get over how fast time flies, and that I never get sick of wearing green year after year on my birthday.  I love St. Patrick's Day!

So, I woke up in the morning to a cutely decorated apartment (green decorations of course), and green french toast made by Susan (and I think Stefi helped too).  Best French Toast ever!!!  Sooo delicious...especially with homemade buttermilk syrup!  Then I went off to school wearing my knee-high striped green shamrock socks.  I looked way legit.  Then I came home and opened my presents from mom and dad, which were awesome!  I am way excited to wear my new sweet sunglasses!  After that I got ready for my party!  We went to Brick Oven and I ordered a rather large pizza for one person because I wanted plenty of leftovers.  Soo yummy.  And Leah and I split some garlic cheese bread which was also quite delectable.  I love food.  I also got legit homemade rootbeer!   And they gave me yummy chocolate mousse pie, but they made me stand on the table as they sang (and clapped out of rhythm) to me. 

Then we had cake and icecream and mini cupcakes and kettle corn that Becca made!  The cake was amazing!  Stefi did a great job, and I was proud of her for branching out from making cupcakes.  I got some awesome presents from my best friends and roommates.  To finish the night, Becca and Leah and I just chilled and took our after party crazy pictures as we always tend to do!

Thanks to all my friends, family, and roommates from making my birthday so perfect!  As if the 60 degree weather wasn't enough!  :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had such a great day! I'm bummed I missed it. Darn homework...

    ReplyDelete