Monday, May 24, 2010

A LOST Love

Lost Facts
Year Started: 2004
Year Ended: 2010
Number of Seasons: 6
Number of Episodes: 121

My Stats
Year Started: 2010
Year Ended: 2010
Number of Seasons Watched: 6
Number of Episodes Watched: 121

Time Taken to Complete 6 Years of LOST: < 3.5 months.
(I won't tell you how many episodes I cried in...haha.  Probably the majority.)

So, last night was the Series Finale of LOST.  You know, when Stefi, Caroline and I started our little LOST addiction (okay not little), we never thought that we would actually finish all 6 seasons.  I was expecting it would take me all summer long and in fact, I thought that the finale had already been over for some time.  But, I was wrong!  I was so happy.  To be able to catch up with the series in 3.5 months and get to watch the Finale on TV was so so awesome!

I still remember the first episode we watched.  I was hooked immediately.  It was so intense, and there was Dr. Jack Shepherd saving everyone...and I mean everyone!  Caroline didn't like it, Stefi was indifferent.  And then all of the sudden we were all hooked and couldn't stop watching...which leads to where, rather what we are today:

LOSTIES

I always knew that someday I would watch Lost.  I just didn't think I would get so into it!  I simply love it.  I can't wait to buy the series when it comes out and make some unfortunate person watch it all over with me again!  haha...and I'm not talking anytime soon.  I won't bore anyone with the details of the show, but mission is accomplished.  Lost is now Found.  I am now sad, yet satisfied, and forever in love with Jack.


Good-bye (for now) LOST!  Stefi, Caroline and I have watched, learned, and loved, and now it's time to move on...

No comments:

Post a Comment