Alright, I know, I know, to the two people who actually read this, I haven't blogged in a long time. So, today was a breakthrough since I got a new twitter account, and therefore I am determined to tweet and to keep up with my blog, as boring as my life may seem. I'm actually quite enjoying twitter. Anyways, here are some highlights of my life, just to fill in the blanks of time since my last post:
April: I wish I graduated. Caroline did. I was jealous. I left Foxwood for good, and flew home, but not before I stayed the night with Kevin and Kim and cute Brinley.
May: I started working. I work for Sandpoint Consulting. I do clerical work. It's pretty boring, but it's a job! I could've been a lifeguard and swim instructor for a 5th summer, but I decided not to so I could have more flexible hours. This is why I am still white, and not losing any weight this summer.
June: I worked a lot. Brent, Lacey, and Jace came to visit! We got to go to a Tiger's game, Cedar Point, Kirtland, Palmyra, and Niagara Falls. Saw Super 8 and X-Men: First Class in theaters. Loved X-Men. FINALLY sold my Spring/Summer contract at Foxwood for a mere $125 a month...for July and August. Totally lame, but better than nothing. Finished the 6th season of The Closer--I watched all 6 seasons these past few months in preparation for the 7th and final season that started yesterday.
July: Work. Got burnt like no other on the 4th of July since we played tennis for a while and then layed out at the Lifetime outdoor pool. Then dad made homemade stuffed hamburgers. Delish. It was a great day. We got to go to D.C. for my cousin Josh's baptism, which was really fun. We had a super fun pool party, and the pool had a rock-climbing wall! I saw Ratatouille and MegaMind for the first time...I surprisingly really liked MegaMind. I got to see Stefi!!! It wasn't even close to being a long enough visit, but it was great to see her anyway. Now I'm back home and Grandma and Grandpa are visiting, and I am stoked to see Harry Potter on Thursday night!
So that's about it. It's been a good summer so far, lots of watching TV though while I work. Oh well.
That rock climbing wall was the best!! Super cute blog Nat! Love you
ReplyDelete