Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Left or Right

Here or there

Now or later

White or tan

Fat or Fit

This or that...

I'm feeling overwhelmed right now with decisions I have to make and just stressing about what's coming and I'm disappointed in myself.  I'm bored with this summer, and I want to go back to Provo in hopes that life will become more exciting, but I'm so terrified to go back I don't want to go.  Besides, I don't even have a place to live yet, and I don't want to live alone which I'm going to have to do.  It's for the best I guess.  Anyways, this is just me venting.  I just wish I could see the future, or just know what I'm supposed to do and when.  But all I can say is Come What May, cause I have no control over anything, at least it feels that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment