Monday, August 8, 2011

Nope...

So I've been looking all Summer for housing for Fall to no avail.  More like refreshing Craigslist, KSL, and BYU Housing every 5 minutes to make sure I don't miss anything, which I never do.  So I've texted and e-mailed tons of people, but only one failed attempt to find housing was actually amusing.  This is my text conversation last night:

Me:  Hi I saw  your housing ad and I'm interested!  I was wondering how many girls are in the apt. and how much utilities are. Thanks!

Person:  It's a mens shared!  Are you thinking it's a girls apt? Or are you just wondering how many girls are in the ward?

(hahahahaha) 

Me:  Nope I thought it was a girl's apartment. My bad. Thanks anyway. Sorry about that!

Guy that I thought would be a girl:  No worries.  Tell your guy friends.

Kinda embarassing, but not really.  Just mostly funny.  Other than the fact that I'm not any closer to get an apartment.  What I really wanted to say to that guy was something like, "I thought it was a girl's apartment considering it's called 'Victoria's Place'. Maybe you should put on your listing whether it's for men or women you idiot. And thanks for thinking I'm a creeper."  

Anyways, the quest continues!  Wish me luck, and Come What May...

No comments:

Post a Comment