Monday, April 2, 2012

Magnificent March

So, obviously I don't blog often, but I guess there are actually a few things to blog about!  This month has been so great!  It all started a couple weeks ago around the 14th where we celebrated Pi day.  3.14.  ha.  Anyways, Carri and I made a marvelous Nutter-Butter-Peanut-Butter Pie (thanks to Pinterest).  It was sooo good.  Super rich, but good.


 Next came my birthday on St. Patrick's Day!  I turned 23 and got to share it with all of my best friends.  It was a good day, but I broke a few of my traditions.  I forgot to wear my shamrock pajamas!  And I didn't even wear green!  What I did still do though is wear my clover necklace and my clover pin I've worn every year since Becca gave it to me when I was a toddler.  Anyways, the day started off with grocery shopping and Brandon, then playing Worms Armageddon and eating pizza.  Then we parted ways, and got back together in the evening and went to Shoots with all my favorite people.  I love that place.  Then I smashed the pinata Brandon and I made, and then ate cake and ice cream (that is cheap, fact.), played a little Catch Phrase, then I got to watch my favorite movie with my favorite boy.  Pride and Prejudice, of course.


Next came THE HUNGER GAMES!  If you have not read the books or have seen the movie, do it now.  It was amazing.  Absolutely perfect, and exactly how I pictured it when I read the book. We saw in at the IMAX where we had reserved seats.  It was perfect.


Then came the crazy day.  After the movie, that day it was Carri's birthday and I had to substitute teach on 1.5 hours of sleep...yikes!  Somehow I survived.  Anyways, there have been lots of fun things here and there in between the highlights I've talked briefly about, but there was also this past weekend, as March came to a close that was fantastic!  Brandon and I spent the whole weekend in Ogden with his family at his Grandma's house.  We relaxed, watched conference, which was great, ate lots of delicious food, and even took pictures since we don't have very many of us.  They were very last minute, and I wore his jacket since it was freezing outside and I didn't bother to pack one since the day before (Saturday) it was Summer weather and I was wearing shorts and flip-flops.  Sunday, it snowed.  Here is my favorite one:


It was a great month!  I'm excited to graduate in a couple of weeks, and have a fantastic summer.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment