Monday, February 7, 2011

Cool Life

In my effort to blog more frequently, I clicked "New Post" and have been staring at this blank page for quite some time.  I can't even remember what I did this weekend.  Wow.  My life is so exciting.  Well, I watched the first half of the Super Bowl yesterday...it was boring even though I love football since I don't care about the Steelers or the Packers, and the halftime show was the worst thing ever.  Saturday, I went to the MTC (this weekend is slowly coming back to my mind) and was a pretend investigator for the Missionaries.  Then my beautiful roommate, Laura, got engaged, which was exciting.  I now have 2 engaged roommates. Cool.  Anyways, that's about it!  Last week was a busy week.  Tests, Water Polo, school/hw, etc.

Next week is V-Gay Day.  But, I did give in to attend Becca's Valentine's Day Party on Saturday, which I wish I could say is an Anti party, but it's not, so I'll deal.  There will be lots of pink.  My suggestion was to serve burnt things, and black-out everything.  I also somehow agreed to (by the urging of my dearest friends) participate in a "Bad Love" Poetry Reading on Saturday night.  You may read the poem I might read on my other blog, Scribbles.  I will try to come up with something better, but we'll see.  Should be interesting, and you can count on it to be very, very dramatic.  I won't be wearing a beret though, or a scarf, or a turtle neck.  Maybe skinny jeans though.

No comments:

Post a Comment