Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Let The Hunger Games Begin!

So, I guess the series isn't over.  They are making movies, which I am so excited about.  So, school is annoying, and of course I've been procrastinating, skipping, and doing other things that are serious manifestations of senioritis, but today, the day where I have the most homework to do, I couldn't be more distracted.  I don't want to do my homework...I've been doing homework since I was 5 and I'm getting really sick of it!

Anyways, so I've been pondering my feelings about Mockingjay all day, and now I can't stop thinking about the movies.  No one has been cast yet, but I've been looking up possibilities for the characters, and I haven't agreed with very many cast listings, but I found one that I agree with for the most part on IMDB.  I think it's near perfection actually.

http://www.imdb.com/list/X6uxUuYlYAw/

But here are my ideas for alternatives:

Katniss- Hailee Steinfeld
Peeta- Liam Hemsworth (I think their pick for Peeta is too old and not as cute)
Finnick (sadly not in the first book)- Cam Gigandet?
Haymitch- Robert Downy Jr!!!

And that's all I have.  Don't worry, I'm not obsessed...

No comments:

Post a Comment