But, I don't let myself buy them because I have no self-control. I will eat the whole box in a short period of time, which leads to fatness, which is something I do not want. Yet, every time I pass this box of peanut-butter-chocolate heaven in the grocery store, I make a pouty face and shuffle away, my head hanging low. However, when I was shopping on Monday they were on sale! This expensive cereal had been delivered into my hands and I couldn't resist the temptations I always feel to buy Reeses Puffs any more. I told myself, just make it last a while, it will be your special treat...yeah, okay. The box has about 3 handfuls left. It's Thursday morning. I really can't ever buy these again. I love them too much. And every time I snack on them I read the back of the box:
Pretty sweet, huh? hahaha...lamest rap ever, yet I still read it as I stand in the pantry, grabbing handful after handful of cereal.
So, my DJ name by using Option 1 would be: Auburn Dyxye. Option 2 would be: Batmanr
Here is a rap for your enjoyment:
That peanut butter chocolate I must confess, is the flavor that I savor that I must possess. Reeses Puffs, Reeses Puffs, in your bowl, in your bowl!
Recognize the taste that I craver, Reeses Puffs, Reeses Puffs, wow peanut butter chocolate flavor.
So crucial to my crunching vernacular, that peanut butter hookup is oh so spectacular. Reeses Puffs, Reeses Puffs!
My Reeses Puffs are l-l-l-lyrical, each peanut butter orb is a miracle. Reeses Puffs, Reeses Puffs, in your bowl, IN YOUR BOWL!

No comments:
Post a Comment